I’ve never found the perfect way to describe Money & You® to those I care enough about to share it with.
They always ask ‘What is it about?’ Heck, even I ask myself that question every now and then, and find myself going ‘Erm … well … you see’
I guess it’s because the impact it has on me (and I dare say the thousands of others before me) is so profound, at so many levels, on different aspects of my life that there is no one right answer.
It’s difficult to describe also because everyone gets something different out of it.
What I really want to tell them is ‘Just go see for yourself’ because that, to me, is probably the best thing I can do for them. I won’t be giving them my own interpretations of what it’s about, or give them any inaccurate pre-conceived notions of what to expect.
In fact, what I really, really, REALLY want to tell them is ‘For God’s sake, if you value your life just one bit, if there’s a difference you want to make, if there’s a life you want to touch … or if you just want to be more, do more and have more, please attend Money & You®’
I know at this point, most of you are probably going ‘I still don’t know what you’re talking about’.
I understand, you need ‘more information’. You may not understand it right now, but trust me, after you attend Money & You®, you’ll look back at this article and laugh in agreement
Ok, here goes:
Money & You® is a 3 1/2 day program that was created more than 30 years ago, and it’s the ‘birthplace’ of many ridiculously successful people we know today, including -
- Anthony Robbins (you know, erm, Anthony Robbins, duh)
- Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad)
- Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Ben Cohen (Ben & Jerry)
- Dr. Jannie Tay (The Hour Glass)
- Paul Mitchell (Yes, the hair products guy)
- and countless more
I never really liked that it’s called Money and You, because those who don’t know better always assume it’s another stupid ra-ra program that supposedly teaches people how to make money.
Then when I tell people it’s actually more about the ‘You’ part, they just go ‘huh?’
Let’s put it this way; because of Money & You® -
- I picked up the phone and called my dad and told him I loved him … for the first time
- I learned what it meant to be authentic, to be who I really am, to not put on a mask, to really connect with people
- I found a group of friends, a family really, who loved unconditionally, who asked more of me, and gave me 100% support
At the same time, because of Money & You® -
- I learned timeless business and money principles that proved priceless and invaluable in my own business endeavors. I say ‘timeless’ because while strategies and techniques come and go, principles remain unchanged across time.
- I gained an immediate access to an intricate network of successful business people and leaders, many of whom have ‘make it happen’ power. This means that with the right product/service/idea, just one of these persons can ‘make it happen’ for you.
- I realized that anything and everything that ever happened to me is something that I can be responsible for, and that I have the power to determine my destiny.
Money & You® didn’t just impact me; I see the lives of those closest around me dramatically enhanced as well.
I see unbelievable relationships blossom, I see aspiring individuals stepping up and becoming the best they can be in their own fields, I see people’s lives turn around because of just one distinction, one moment of clarity, an ‘a-ha’ moment if you will.
How can all this happen within a mere 3 1/2 days? Why do you think Money & You® has been around for more than 30 years?
Through the games and activities in Money & You®, we literally get to see how we behave, and for many of us, it’s the first time we really look at ourselves in the mirror.
No, Money & You® doesn’t make you change; it just shows you who you are … the rest is up to you.
Money & You® provides us with the first gift … awareness … then equips us with the tools to change,if we choose to.
I don’t know how I can do Money & You® justice with mere words I scribble off the keyboard, but as how Yoda might have said it … ‘Change my life it did, so spread the word I must’
Whether it’s wealth creation you are looking for, or answers to a strained relationship with your other half, or an emptiness in your heart you’re looking to fill, Money & You® could be that first step.
Are you willing to give yourself that chance?
Money & You® is an international program that is conducted around the world. If you are in Singapore and would like to find out more, contact us for an introductory workshop. For international friends, visit MoneyAndYou.com for details.